G. Michael Phillips
- CEO & Chief Scientist
- Econometrician and finance professor Michael Phillips has lead the development of c4cast.com, Inc.’s products, tools, and techniques since the beginning. An author of dozens of scholarly articles and monographs, Dr. Phillips also brings real-world experience to the table. He has been employed as a U.S. Department of Commerce economist and as a consultant to numerous corporations and financial institutions, both on Wall Street and ‘Main Street.’ In addition, he has served many times as an expert witness in federal and state courts regarding financial, economic, and statistical issues. He has degrees in mathematics and economics, and received his Ph.D. from the University of California, San Diego.
Robert Neff, CPA
- CFO & CAO
- Robert Neff has served as c4cast’s Chief Financial Officer and Chief Administrative Officer since June, 2008. Previously, he served as Chief Administrative Officer and Assistant Secretary since February, 2000. Prior to joining c4cast, Mr. Neff held positions in accounting and financial management for several companies. He is a licensed Certified Public Accountant, and holds a B.S. in accounting from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona.
William P. Jennings, Ph.D.
- Board Member
- Bill Jennings was one of the three original members of the research and development team. Since assuming his duties as the dean of a major university’s business school, he has limited his involvement with the c4cast Board of Directors. Dr. Jennings is the author of numerous scholarly articles, and has extensive experience in institutional investment management. He received his Ph.D. in economics from the University of California, Los Angeles. Dr. Jennings has consulted for numerous corporate and private clients regarding economic and financial matters. He is also the founding professor of one of the largest undergraduate-managed investment portfolios in the country, which he continues to direct.
Kenneth M. Leslie
- Director of Product Development
- Ken Leslie oversees c4cast’s web properties and ensures that its online tools and services meet clients’ needs. He is also responsible for the regular production and distribution of “The Economy Matters” Reports. Mr. Leslie joined c4cast.com, Inc. shortly after graduating from Westmont College.
- Director of Research
- Sean Chasworth researches and evaluates new strategies using c4cast’s tools, and also performs custom financial modeling and quantitative analysis for c4cast’s institutional clients. After receiving his degree in mathematics from the University of Redlands, Mr. Chasworth worked for several years as a math teacher in the public schools. Prior to joining c4cast he performed pension actuarial analysis and has passed a wide range of actuarial exams. He is currently working toward his Chartered Financial Analyst designation.
M. Chapman Findlay
- In Memoriam
- The late M. Chapman Findlay served as Chief Financial Officer and a director of c4cast, where his expertise in economics and finance was invaluable, until his death on June 17, 2008. Findlay, who received his Ph.D. from the University of Texas at Austin, was a finance professor and a prolific scholar — author of roughly 100 books and articles. He was widely recognized as an outstanding expert witness and provided testimony in nearly 1,000 court cases. He was also co-inventor on a dozen patents, and served as a consultant on numerous special projects related to appropriate government regulation.